I am wondering how long other webmasters have noticed this. I notice it more on some of my domains & certain keywords.
Anyone have any experience with the sandbox on their domains. Should I expect 6 months? a year? trying to get a good idea. I think that I am still noticing this affect after 3 months easily.
The google sand box, any guesses as to how long normally?
-
illinois
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm
- Contact:
The google sand box, any guesses as to how long normally?
[url=http://freeadvertisingspace.com]free advertising forum[/url]
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Actually I don't know (for I didn't experienced it yet, hope not) but you really need to focus on high quality both in contents and link building when you entered that kind of penalization.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests