How often to submit to Search Engines?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Actually I don't submit to search engine,....let the search engine find you

DuncanWhite
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by DuncanWhite »

Go for social bookmarking (Good Day)

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Once a month is recommended is the site is not a blog. In case of blog, pinging is enough to get spidered by search engines.

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

I don't buy the idea of submitting to SEs. I'd rather let them find my site naturally. :D
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

shakir
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Post by shakir »

No need of SE submission.. better try to make some quality BL and update content...
[url=http://www.hostingthebest.com/review.asp?id=2]hostgator review[/url]

Copybuild
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: mbib.com
Contact:

Post by Copybuild »

Search Engine Submission is DEAD :) That's it!
[url=http://www.mbib.com/][b]New Music[/b][/url]
[i]All about you and your music[/i]

mwya
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
Location: my website
Contact:

Post by mwya »

you can go to the major search engines
google,yahoo,msn
and type add url in the search box and choose from the search result
and follow the instruction
after you do that with the major search engines all other small search

engines will find you automatically

thanks
[url=http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com]Earn Money At Home[/url]

India58
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 am
Contact:

Post by India58 »

once you submit and add a sitemap it will take care of the rest .
[url=http://www.yeastinfectionsremedy.com/candida-diet/candida-diet/]candida diet[/url]

sam09
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by sam09 »

Hi,

I never care to submit my websites to search engines because if quality links are pointing to your website, search engines will automatically crawl your websites.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]

angelinalove
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by angelinalove »

I agree with you sam. I think there is no need to submit in SE when you work on getting good backlinks to your site and it will be crawled by SE.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]

dzinestand
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am
Contact:

Post by dzinestand »

i never Submit my Sites to Search Engine Just make it only Search Engine Friendly Google Will do the rest for me.
[b][url=http://www.dzinestand.com/]Web Design Firms[/url][/b]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

I no longer submit my sites to search engine, but I ping them once in a while. :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests