Traffic from Google, yahoo..!! old trick..

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Glow_With_Us
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Glow_With_Us »

Traffic is good but is not the end of the story. Conversion is. I haven't seen traffic from social sites turn into conversions.
Glow With Us
Bright Glow Sticks, Brilliant Low Prices.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

Traffic is good but is not the end of the story. Conversion is. I haven't seen traffic from social sites turn into conversions.
YEAH! I got good traffics in face book and twitter.

tspace
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 am
Contact:

Post by tspace »

Well I love social bookmarking and i'm Really getting 30 plus visitors from different Social network sites like digg, And folkd Are main
[url=http://www.toddspace.com/]Social Community[/url]

traveler1400
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Post by traveler1400 »

Glow_With_Us wrote:Traffic is good but is not the end of the story. Conversion is. I haven't seen traffic from social sites turn into conversions.
I have to agree with Glow here. If you are marketing something that doesn't match what the topic is about you might get some clicks but nothing of note.

I teach self empowerment classes and write several articles. If the audiance does not fit what you are selling you will only get your hopes dashed when you see a bunch of traffic spurt then die.

Write good info, have some good products and keep plugging away.

It will happen.

My site is developing a following nicely. Just hang in there it comes soon enough.
Jase

http://selfempowermentguide.com/

scottgrace25
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 am
Contact:

Post by scottgrace25 »

Do Follow is the way to go if you want to get some serp action and PR juice out of it.
[url=http://www.scottgrace.ca/]Exit Realty Sackville[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests