shakir wrote:Ecently PR not updated I think,, but this type of Dancing PR bcz of datacenter isse.. will take time to update in ALLl Google DC...especially for young sites
Now its updated.... What is your site status??? I lost 1 PR, now my site has 2 PR
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now
I think this time google has changed some of the criteras of judging backlinks and PR, therefore so many sites lost their PR. I even this time PR1 and PR2 was quite easy to achieve but beyond that it was really hard to satisfy Google.
Regards
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now
Increase the presence of your website on the World Wide Web, by getting backlinks. This will be also helpful in SEO of the website and increasing the page rank. Your link on other’s site will also fetch their traffic. Link-exchange will also be a good idea for widening the exposure of the website.
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now
Google's algo is difficult to follow. They change it time to time. It's common thing that some sites would get de-indexed and get back in few days or weeks.