What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site
-
captainmaamoo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 pm
- Contact:
What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site
I want to know if I have a website serving hot wallpapers, free e-cards, and hot jokes....etc
What Anchor text or Title text Should i give for better results in Bookmarking sites as well as exchanging the links for that website
The website I am webmaster of is http://www.maamoo.com
What Anchor text or Title text Should i give for better results in Bookmarking sites as well as exchanging the links for that website
The website I am webmaster of is http://www.maamoo.com
-
therence
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
- Location: Jacksonville Florida
- Contact:
Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si
^ I think you need to add up some flashy banners or put a sample of your template directly from the homepage. You need to attract users specially on the full content or design of your site. It needs some improvements based on my opinion.captainmaamoo wrote:
The website I am webmaster of is http://www.maamoo.com
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!
-
captainmaamoo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 pm
- Contact:
What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site
Thanks for this nice suggestion buddy......
I will also be following the method you told....
But this time I am looking out for some text link.....I mean an Anchor text should be there .....So I want to know about that
Please If you have any suggestions please do tell
I will also be following the method you told....
But this time I am looking out for some text link.....I mean an Anchor text should be there .....So I want to know about that
Please If you have any suggestions please do tell
Hot Wallpapers, Free E-Cards
http://www.maamoo.com
http://www.maamoo.com
-
abhay.sinha22
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am
- Contact:
-
chazlawyer
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 pm
- Contact:
-
sam09
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si
Hi,
If you are going to bookmarking as SEO point of view to get quality backlinks to boost up your ranking, go with your targeted keywords. You aer little bit concern about traffic, use catchy title with your keyword which will attract users to click on your bookmark.
If you are going to bookmarking as SEO point of view to get quality backlinks to boost up your ranking, go with your targeted keywords. You aer little bit concern about traffic, use catchy title with your keyword which will attract users to click on your bookmark.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]
-
james12
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
-
roger_banks
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm
- Contact:
-
can_treasurer
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:36 am
- Contact:
Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si
I definitely agree with this.sam09 wrote:Hi,
If you are going to bookmarking as SEO point of view to get quality backlinks to boost up your ranking, go with your targeted keywords. You aer little bit concern about traffic, use catchy title with your keyword which will attract users to click on your bookmark.
catchy titles with your keyword attached to it
really works.
[url=http://www.theblingking.co.uk/Bling_chains/gold_plated][color=red]fake gold[/color][/url]
-
roger_banks
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm
- Contact:
-
gg1609
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
you need to use the keywords that you target for SEO. FOr example if you are selling shoes, you could use "cheap new shoes", "red shoes", "designer shoes", etc.
This way when the site that has the anchor text is crawled by Google, they associate the anchor with your site. But DO NOT use the same keyword all the time, vary it - otherwise Google will penalise you and think it is a spammy link.
Good luck.
This way when the site that has the anchor text is crawled by Google, they associate the anchor with your site. But DO NOT use the same keyword all the time, vary it - otherwise Google will penalise you and think it is a spammy link.
Good luck.
[url=http://www.lcdtvenclosure.com]LCD enclosures for Outdoor Digital Signage[/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests