Quality Inbound Links?
-
Trutz
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:08 pm
- Location: Sarasota
- Contact:
Quality Inbound Links?
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum, but always wondered how to get inbound links for a website. I understand that Google does not like recipocal links any longer....true??? Any help would greatly be appreciated...Thanks T.
I am new to this forum, but always wondered how to get inbound links for a website. I understand that Google does not like recipocal links any longer....true??? Any help would greatly be appreciated...Thanks T.
-
Adan
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
- Contact:
-
ben_tambling
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
- Contact:
-
aviation314
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:07 pm
- Contact:
-
akdiver
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am
- Contact:
-
quickregister
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 am
- Location: Florida USA
- Contact:
reciprocal links
My niche is internet marketing. I contacted the owners of most Clickbank sites using the Arelis software which helps organize it beautifuly.
and sent them this letter.
================================
Hi ,
It's Matt the owner of http://www.thefreeadforum.com
I saw your site, xxxx, on Clickbank under
Internet Marketing > Banner Advertising .
I will join your affiliate program and
put your 468 X 60 ad ad in rotation on the footer
of my forum which includes 50,000 Google indexed pages,
,the index page and every single
post(100,329). My site was Alexa 19,000 today.
I have over 31,000 marketers on the forum
and over 1000 new members join every week.
I spend $3000. per month with Google Adwords
promoting it.
It is PR 4 rankded by Google.
You WILL get traffic and sales. I am a top
affiliate with Clickbank. I have over 200k subscribers
in my newsletters.
I will also put your sales letter in my
autoresponder series which gets 200-300 subscribers
per day every day. You will get sales and
traffic forever with this.
What do you have to do? Put my link on
the index page of your site. You can
get linking and banner codes here:
http://www.thefreeadforum.com/linktous.html
In order for me to put your big 468 X 60 ad
on my super busy forum, targeted exactly to
your market (Marketing and Ads), I need a real
link back to me on your homepage. Not some
link buried deep within your site.
You should also tell all your affiliates
about the forum because they should be
promoting 1and1.co.uk like crazy on the forum
to all the new marketers who join everyday.
Plus our posts get indexed all over the search
engines and 1and1.co.uk should be
in our posts too.
If you do not want to do this I have also
placed your ad and link in our link directory.
It is under Internet Marketing > Banner Advertising
section of our site. You can check it out at:
http://www.thefreeadforum.com/partners/ ... ing38.html
It says:
their website description
If you want us to keep this link back to you
in our link directory you can link back to us
from any of your pages.
But if you want your ad on all pages of our
forum, including the index page, we need a
link back to us on your home page.
Let me know if the link is up and I will get
to work putting up yours and adding your
sales letter to my autoresponder series.
Just respond to this email.
If you do not want to hear from me again just
respond with delete in the subject of the email
and I will delete your site from the directory
and your info from my files.
Your link, http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Feat ... d=B44D9C85... , will eventually be rotated off
the link directory if you do not choose to link back to me
on any of your pages.
If you have any other ideas about joint ventures let me know.
Thanks,
My name and address
The response has been overwhelming and so far 145 clickbank marketing type websites have put my banner or text link ad on the first page of their website. So not only do I have professional similar niche websites linking to me but I get the actual traffic from each website which is condiserable.
I really have stopped trying to guess exactly what Google wants. I just try to get traffic from relevant websites and have relevant content on my sites. Right now my site is on the second page of Google under free search engine submission services.
Note that the software I use does not even allow the sending
of two emails at once. I just sent one at a time but the emails
were targeted to the right people and the offer was very good
for THEM.
and sent them this letter.
================================
Hi ,
It's Matt the owner of http://www.thefreeadforum.com
I saw your site, xxxx, on Clickbank under
Internet Marketing > Banner Advertising .
I will join your affiliate program and
put your 468 X 60 ad ad in rotation on the footer
of my forum which includes 50,000 Google indexed pages,
,the index page and every single
post(100,329). My site was Alexa 19,000 today.
I have over 31,000 marketers on the forum
and over 1000 new members join every week.
I spend $3000. per month with Google Adwords
promoting it.
It is PR 4 rankded by Google.
You WILL get traffic and sales. I am a top
affiliate with Clickbank. I have over 200k subscribers
in my newsletters.
I will also put your sales letter in my
autoresponder series which gets 200-300 subscribers
per day every day. You will get sales and
traffic forever with this.
What do you have to do? Put my link on
the index page of your site. You can
get linking and banner codes here:
http://www.thefreeadforum.com/linktous.html
In order for me to put your big 468 X 60 ad
on my super busy forum, targeted exactly to
your market (Marketing and Ads), I need a real
link back to me on your homepage. Not some
link buried deep within your site.
You should also tell all your affiliates
about the forum because they should be
promoting 1and1.co.uk like crazy on the forum
to all the new marketers who join everyday.
Plus our posts get indexed all over the search
engines and 1and1.co.uk should be
in our posts too.
If you do not want to do this I have also
placed your ad and link in our link directory.
It is under Internet Marketing > Banner Advertising
section of our site. You can check it out at:
http://www.thefreeadforum.com/partners/ ... ing38.html
It says:
their website description
If you want us to keep this link back to you
in our link directory you can link back to us
from any of your pages.
But if you want your ad on all pages of our
forum, including the index page, we need a
link back to us on your home page.
Let me know if the link is up and I will get
to work putting up yours and adding your
sales letter to my autoresponder series.
Just respond to this email.
If you do not want to hear from me again just
respond with delete in the subject of the email
and I will delete your site from the directory
and your info from my files.
Your link, http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Feat ... d=B44D9C85... , will eventually be rotated off
the link directory if you do not choose to link back to me
on any of your pages.
If you have any other ideas about joint ventures let me know.
Thanks,
My name and address
The response has been overwhelming and so far 145 clickbank marketing type websites have put my banner or text link ad on the first page of their website. So not only do I have professional similar niche websites linking to me but I get the actual traffic from each website which is condiserable.
I really have stopped trying to guess exactly what Google wants. I just try to get traffic from relevant websites and have relevant content on my sites. Right now my site is on the second page of Google under free search engine submission services.
Note that the software I use does not even allow the sending
of two emails at once. I just sent one at a time but the emails
were targeted to the right people and the offer was very good
for THEM.
-
Adan
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
- Contact:
-
weblaunchphxx
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 am
- Contact:
I agree with Adan , oneway link is important but reciprocal links are not useless but one tihing should be in mind that the sites should be related to your site by which you are going to do linkexchangeAdan wrote:I don´t agree that Google devaluate reciprocal links, that´s a myth. Google is trying to devaluate non-relevant links, doesn´t matter which way you get those links. So reciprocal links that are relevant do and will still count.
-
peterko
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
- Contact:
Guys, this is just guessing. Can anyone provide the information from reliable source, like Google press release or something like that, regarding this issue?weblaunchphxx wrote:I agree with Adan , oneway link is important but reciprocal links are not useless but one tihing should be in mind that the sites should be related to your site by which you are going to do linkexchangeAdan wrote:I don´t agree that Google devaluate reciprocal links, that´s a myth. Google is trying to devaluate non-relevant links, doesn´t matter which way you get those links. So reciprocal links that are relevant do and will still count.
Have a great day,
Peter
Keep in mind before buying Brand Name Clothing:
Read tips when planning to buy Name Brand Cloth
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women
Supreme Clothing for men and women
-
weblaunchphxx
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 am
- Contact:
I agree with Adan,reciprocal links are still valuablebut that should be from related sites.Adan wrote:I don´t agree that Google devaluate reciprocal links, that´s a myth. Google is trying to devaluate non-relevant links, doesn´t matter which way you get those links. So reciprocal links that are relevant do and will still count.
[url=http://www.weblaunch.com/search-engine-optimization.html]search engine optimization[/url]
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Link partnership is still effective.
It should be done right, naturally and appropriately to where the links will be displayed and not look like mainly for passing PR or manipulation.
It should be done right, naturally and appropriately to where the links will be displayed and not look like mainly for passing PR or manipulation.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
i think searching for a link partner as in high PR site, nice traffic , and it should be relevant to your site 
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
betty
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 am
- Location: London
- Contact:
I think google doesn't mind if inbound links are quality and relevant to your site whether they are reciprocal or not. There are several tips for building inbound links such as directory submission, article submission, blog commenting and the most important thing is to make unique content to your site.
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
That's true. But there are links that are valued more than others. These links come from high PR sites and some dofollow blogs.Adan wrote:What Google doesn't like is inbound links that at targeted with the only purpose of inflating popularity. If you keep the relevancy of the links up it doesn't really matter what way you get them. The best way to do it is building unique and interesting content so users link to you naturally.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 78 guests