Site Links in Google Search Results

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
gingerwebs
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 am
Location: India, Delhi
Contact:

Site Links in Google Search Results

Post by gingerwebs »

New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.
[url=http://www.gingerwebs.com/]Ginger Webs[/url] - Web Design & Promotion Company

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

What feature is that? Can you cite a link. I don't think there's any changes made.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

smith29
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: Site Links in Google Search Results

Post by smith29 »

gingerwebs wrote:New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.
yep...

Google has launched an expansion of sitelinks, a single row of links can now appear for results that didn't show sitelinks before, even for results that are not in the first position. The main advantage of site links is they show users some relevant sub-pages in the site and give an idea of what the site is about
Should I get individual or [url=http://www.americandiscountdental.com/]family dental plans[/url]?

carazoo
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by carazoo »

But can we change or modify the links selected by Google in Sitelinks?
Carazoo.com - Information on New Cars in India

bellfox
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 am
Contact:

Post by bellfox »

I think you can modify the fields associated with the Title and the informations.

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Post by therence »

riderbabygurl wrote:^ Yeah his right I'm also wondering what are you pertaining to say since I don't see any changing.
maybe her toolbar upgrades that's why she seen some changes. That's also happen to me sometimes. And I think there's something wrong with Google's calculation sometimes.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

So far I've seen is a single line sitelink.
* Site links can now appear under organic listings that are not in the first position.
* Up to four site links can appear as a single row can, as opposed to the 2-column format with up to 8 sitelinks.
Like this one:


Image
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

That single site link looks cool. But I think the horizontal site link is much better. :)
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

I've seen these new sitelinks in Google. From what I know, Google only shows these links when its algorithm determines they're useful and popular.

imrankhalid
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 am
Contact:

Re: Site Links in Google Search Results

Post by imrankhalid »

gingerwebs wrote:New features has appeared as Site Links in Google Search Results increasig website traffic and visibility ultimately.

Its not new maybe its just New for you or for your site ... Well its Call site links ... And if google A site on first position of Search result having quite good Traffic on home page and also on some other pages then they automatically will show your that popular links At below your Site ... And i think its very good Thing
[url=http://www.freeresumeexamples.org/]Free Resume Examples[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 290 guests