Google Update!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Bobbybird

Google Update!

Post by Bobbybird »

It's happening right now!!! Any pages that have been around 2 months or more are being promoted in PR. Strange, because the last update wasn't too long ago.

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Today, it's happened. And, it's a major one.

Vertuboutique
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 10:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Vertuboutique »

plutoscript wrote:Yeah I observed that too. I can clearly see that PR update is always 3 month intervals.
Hi,

I saw too that PR intervals are about 3 months but this interval can vary according to google mood because i saw once PR update very soon (within three months two times).

I know many persons will not believe me but its true.

Thanks :)
[url=http://www.vertuboutique.com]Vertu Replica[/url]
[url=http://www.vertuboutique.com]Vertu[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 107 guests