Is Google Page Rank Really Relevant?
-
onlinearnings
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 am
- Contact:
a little confused
I am also a little confused about the PR.
I used about 2 months to push my site to PR1.
I used about 2 months to push my site to PR1.
-
Henry Andersson
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 am
- Contact:
Many people thinks it is getting irrelevant lately. I have personally experienced a pr increase from 0 to 4 in the last update, but I have also had a bad serp punishment.
I was in the first 100 results for my main kewords and now I am not there anymore, but I am pr4. Can't really figure our why.
I was in the first 100 results for my main kewords and now I am not there anymore, but I am pr4. Can't really figure our why.
[url=http://www.mmogoldadvisor.com/buyguildwarsgold.html]Buy Guild Wars Gold[/url]
-
hcl_23
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
warut
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 7:06 pm
- Contact:
-
seo.doc
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
- Contact:
Perhaps Pr can be use in ranking sites given for example about two sites which carry out the same relevancy on search results . Now Google may use page rank as a factor in order to distinguished which site would get the higher ranking. G may look on their PR then the one with higher PR will be rank higher than the other one.hcl_23 wrote:I think PR is important but it does not carry a lot of weight in ranking.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation
-
skywind
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
yes, i think having a high PR means that you have high ranking in SE's, and low PR, low ranking in SE's..... but i think there are sites that have high PR and high ranking in SE's, specially this old websitesbermuda wrote:It is important knowing of this matter that nowadays, PR is not having a determining impact and effect on the rankings of the websites and sometimes low PR sites can be seen at the top.
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
Digital Extreme Media
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:51 am
- Location: In SEO Heaven
- Contact:
The PageRank bar is nothing more than a tool to measure the weight of your website and pages within your website. If we could not use the little green bar the resulting information would still be out there. We just get a chance to see calculations put into a visual display.
[url=http://www.digitalextrememediagroup.com]Web Design for small business[/url]
-
me.julia72
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm
- Contact:
-
workinghealth
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm
- Contact:
-
articlemaster
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
- Contact:
blacklink coming from relevant site is important.However PR has nothing to do with traffic of a website. PR completely depends upon the quality backlink you are building.
For traffic is how you promote your site and draw the attention of the visitors.Content is the king and its ruling everytime and its the main key to get visitors.. if you have quality and quantity content in your website then you dont have to worry about traffic.
For traffic is how you promote your site and draw the attention of the visitors.Content is the king and its ruling everytime and its the main key to get visitors.. if you have quality and quantity content in your website then you dont have to worry about traffic.
[url=http://www.readyourarticles.com]Free Article submission[/url]
-
ChiefLee
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am
- Location: Lawrence KS
- Contact:
It's both relevant and irrelevant.
High PR for your site guarantees nothing. For your site, you need to focus on building your SERPs with content, onsite optimization, good keyword research, and an inbound link campaign. If you do these things, you're likely to improve your PR in the process.
I mostly use PR as part of the equation when I evaluate the value of inbound links. I create a "value" by taking a page's PR and dividing by the number of outbound links. Though this may not correlate to anything in particular with google, it allows me to assign a "value" to that link.
High PR for your site guarantees nothing. For your site, you need to focus on building your SERPs with content, onsite optimization, good keyword research, and an inbound link campaign. If you do these things, you're likely to improve your PR in the process.
I mostly use PR as part of the equation when I evaluate the value of inbound links. I create a "value" by taking a page's PR and dividing by the number of outbound links. Though this may not correlate to anything in particular with google, it allows me to assign a "value" to that link.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests