Hi,
I just put google adsense on my website. I have my home page as a channel and all my catagories I also have google ads on each individual web page. I doesn't seem like I am getting any clicks on my individual pages. Do I need to ad all of my web pages.
thank you
Google Adsense Question
-
chevybbc
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
There are online tips on proper and effective placing of links on your site. Channels are used to test which place and kind of ads are working better. Here's few reference for you..
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005 ... sense-ads/
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008 ... overnight/
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005 ... sense-ads/
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008 ... overnight/
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
cathy dow
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 am
- Contact:
-
articlemaster
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 408 guests