How do I build a more effective keyword list ?
-
DavidHall
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
I mostly use google keyword tool to search for keywords with trends and then verify the traffic with keyword activity tool.
I usually verify the keyword activity to confirm that keywords I have on the list have daily searches equivalent.
I usually verify the keyword activity to confirm that keywords I have on the list have daily searches equivalent.
[url=http://www.patrika.tv/]patrika newspaper[/url] | [url=http://www.patrika.tv/]patrika news online[/url] | [url=http://www.patrika.tv/]Patrika TV[/url]
-
signaltelevision
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
PolarWebDesign
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am
- Contact:
-
brandonlucas
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Targeting right keywords?
Think from the visitors point of view
Yes, its true.
But keep in mind that your Website should have good and unique conten for your targeted keywords.
http://www.premiumpromousa.com
Yes, its true.
But keep in mind that your Website should have good and unique conten for your targeted keywords.
http://www.premiumpromousa.com
-
vasperm
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 am
- Contact:
-
extreme-seo
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am
- Location: Srilanka
- Contact:
-
extreme-seo
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am
- Location: Srilanka
- Contact:
-
Flexial
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
christmasguide
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 am
- Contact:
which tool??? by the way ??? i think all tool show past result not present result about what people are searching on internetDavidHall wrote:I mostly use google keyword tool to search for keywords with trends and then verify the traffic with keyword activity tool.
I usually verify the keyword activity to confirm that keywords I have on the list have daily searches equivalent.
[url=http://www.aquacareer.com/]Find Online Jobs[/url]
-
ns_sadiq
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 pm
- Location: UAE
- Contact:
Take a view of minimum 20-30 people from your Company or locality on "What keywords they will use if they were looking for the products and services which your site offers?"
Note it down, select the most common, most hot phrase or word as your keyword used to search the products and services offered by your site.
Note it down, select the most common, most hot phrase or word as your keyword used to search the products and services offered by your site.
-
mebarclay
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 269 guests