How can I improve ranking in Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
judith
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:09 am
Contact:

How can I improve ranking in Google

Post by judith »

Hi Everyone,

My message is basically for Submit-Express Admin and all seo's who are using this forum.

I am a webmaster of http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk In this website . Actually I have a website http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk, this site have few keyword ranking in google. but this site have a good keyword like Secured Personal car loans,car loans, car loans uk, car loan.

Kindly tell me why this problem happens and is something wrong in this site so that i can remove those errors. :?:

Thanks & Regards,
Webmaster
http://www.ecar-loans.co.uk

etech-racheal
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:23 pm
Contact:

Post by etech-racheal »

According to me high SERP is depend on keywords. So it is important to select targeted keywords & use of those keywords in your content. While selecting keywords do a proper research. Try to get backlinks from relevant sites. This will helps you in getting high SERP.
[color=Black][url=http://www.teamgrowth.net]Team Growth[/url][/color]

FemmeFatale
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:56 am
Contact:

keyword ranking

Post by FemmeFatale »

Which site is which? i think you should check your post once again. you were comparing the same sites?


--------------------------------------

Petite
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Post by Petite »

To improve ranking in google follow certain methods-
Video Promotions
Business Reviews
Local Listings & Yellow Pages
Article Submission

Bright
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Post by Bright »

To improve ranking follows some methods-
Content comes first
Page titles
Description and formatting
URL Structure

Flenly73
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:25 am
Contact:

Re: How can I improve ranking in Google

Post by Flenly73 »

I want to improve google authority for my website. How i can improve this.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 214 guests