Google Caffeine Update

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Google Caffeine Update

Post by VladTepes »

Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Re: Google Caffeine Update

Post by madness222 »

VladTepes wrote:Would help test for Google's next generation infrastructure?

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... ation.html

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/caffeine-update/
Wishing that google Caffeine update would not be a tough problem...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

hunter29
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm
Contact:

Post by hunter29 »

Hi folks,

In face of increasing competition, Google has unveiled 'secret project' called Google Caffeine.

Right now, I'm just playing with it over the last couple of days and the results seem so much better. However, what do you think Caffeine update will help us or not? Will it make our job tough?

sam09
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by sam09 »

Hi,

I just check out the difference between www2.sandbox.google.com and Google.com and my site ranks well in new google.... :)

However, I didn't notice more difference apart from that.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

I heard that Google temporarily suspend the Caffeine test, how true?

acwebguru
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
Contact:

Post by acwebguru »

Nope. It has stopped it temporary basis for increasing its capacity and it s working fine. I hope that Google will not bring any drastic change in its algo. Last time it brought a massive change.. yes I am talking about Google Florida Update. But I hope this will not be like that because the changes are till now few and far between.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

cdcoco
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 pm
Contact:

Post by cdcoco »

Caffeine, the new architecture is said to include size, indexing, speed, accuracy and ranking changes and Google is asking searchers to give it a try it and report their feedback.

india123seo
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by india123seo »

Yes, google might going to implement the new updated things. For more details about google caffeine update you can read here : 123-seo.com/blog/2009/09/the-newest-launce-from-google-the-google-caffeine-update/

thanks
[url=http://www.123-seo.com]SEO India[/url] - [url=http://www.123-seo.com/sitemap.html]SEO Services[/url] - [url=http://www.123-seo.com]SEO Company India[/url]

Buzzman
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 am
Contact:

Post by Buzzman »

Does anybody know when they plan to put this live??
[url=http://www.gokkastenhal.nl]Gokkastenhal.nl[/url] - [url=http://www.fruitautomatenhal.com]Fruitautomaten[/url] - [url=http://www.gratisgokkastensite.nl]GratisGokkastenSite.nl[/url]

Curleylockey
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 am
Contact:

Post by Curleylockey »

Well I hope Google would take a long time in updating Google caffeine
[url=http://www.ResumeBuilderPlus.com]Resume Templates[/url]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

As far I know, Google has decided to push the envelope on size, indexing speed, accuracy, comprehensiveness and other dimensions. So we have done a series of test with common search query “Google”. On the basis of it, we have put a comparison of Google Caffeine and current Google search algorithm.

PtheP
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Contact:

Post by PtheP »

My check of my sites shows not much change in results.
[url=http://www.yogabagblog.com/]Yoga Bags[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Google caffeine is an experiment that Google has been playing around with for quite some time. I wonder what their next move will be. So far, I haven't noticed any difference in search results.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 64 guests