Be careful when using some of these tools because some post your url to links farm and do more harm. The best method is to do seo yourself and you can monitor the results as time goes by. And from the results, you can get accustom to the best methods to use.
[url=http://www.losangelessalestraining.info/]Sales Training Company LA & Coaching[/url]
SEO is the instant solution and try to get maximum backlinks from the sites having good PR.SEO techniques include Social book marking,forum posting,article submission,Blog commenting.
Did a couple of Adverts on ebay, and as mentioned in another posting I created an XML Sitemap and pinged the Google Server, So far so good, I am guessing this is where the fun starts though in getting the right keywords working etc
[Excessive URL's removed. Please post one URL per message. -ADMIN]
pmorrison2588 wrote:Don't submit your sites in a haste. Do it steadily, and carefully select categories, keywords etc. Otherwise all your efforts will go to vain.
Submitting site to search engine is useless as the site is only listed to it till any other site do not list there.
I don't go for automated softwares. I only get small amount of quality of back links when using automated. I still go for the traditional yet very effective way of getting quality of back links.
rayter wrote:If you think SEO pertains only to linkbuilding, then you're wrong. It also involves other essential aspects such as onpage factors, keywords, unique contents, etc. These are important in achieving a good ranking in Google.
Once on page optimization is done on your site mostly almost 80% of seo tasks is focused on link building.