This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
financialresources101
Posts: 65 Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contact:
Post
by financialresources101 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 am
Do you know??
Google has launched the OS Google chrome V3....
It’s faster, supports HTML5, and still does not run on the Mac OS.
This is Chrome’s (Chrome) bread and butter. The search company claims that the new browser is 25% faster at executing JavaScript than Chrome V2, among other speed fixes.
[url=http://www.financialresources101.com]Financial Resources Blog[/url]
zulieka
Posts: 3 Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am
Contact:
Post
by zulieka » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:44 am
i liked the new look of the recently browsed pages
seo.doc
Posts: 228 Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:
Post
by seo.doc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 am
I have to say that this has really impressed me with its features and i do feel that it does well firefox and google chrome.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation
imranahmed
Posts: 252 Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by imranahmed » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 am
chrome is good but few plugins for webmasters are not in chrome as they are in firfox
digitaldream
Posts: 10 Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: lasvegas
Contact:
Post
by digitaldream » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm
i still use fire fox it is SEO friendly
[url=http://caticles.wordpress.com/2009/09/22/hello-world/]caticles[/url]
[url=http://caticles.blogspot.com/]caticles blog[/url]
[url=http://caticles.com/writing/tips-tech-writers.php]caticles.com[/url]
dwiads
Posts: 8 Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 pm
Contact:
Post
by dwiads » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 pm
I have heard that google chrome made special optimize for google products. Currently I still stay away from google chrome and using firefox instead. As long I don't have any complain against firefox, I will keep using firefox.
mukesh2702
Posts: 14 Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 am
Contact:
Post
by mukesh2702 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Yes i think it will do better than the rest of the browser,like firefox and IE
[url=http://www.omnientertainment.com]Kansas City Bands[/url]
rayter
Posts: 923 Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:
Post
by rayter » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:01 pm
The recent changes in Google Chrome really impress me. Pages load even faster than other browsers. But I can't install pertinent plug-ins in it.
sfwsn
Posts: 34 Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:
Post
by sfwsn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm
People say that Chrome is faster. But personally I don't feel the difference. Maybe I need to visit complicated sites to see it.
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}
bethgea
Posts: 2 Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 am
Contact:
Post
by bethgea » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 am
yea chrome is better than other browsers. but not many plugins are out there.
[url=http://www.premiereglobal.co.uk/en/conferencing/audio-conferencing]Audio Conferencing[/url]
[url=http://www.premiereglobal.co.uk/en/conferencing/web-conferencing]Web Conferencing[/url]
addison2015
Posts: 16 Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 pm
Contact:
Post
by addison2015 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 am
Yes i know that google has launched the google chrome version 3 and i would love to download it from the google seo.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]
Miks101
Posts: 4 Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:00 am
Location: London
Contact:
Post
by Miks101 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:08 am
As long as the new version is faster and doesnt use much processor then it should do well, I think I'll finally get round to downloading the new version tonight.
KrazyG
Posts: 272 Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:
Post
by KrazyG » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 am
Google Chrome is indeed a very good browser. But honestly, I still love Firefox!
No one can beat the plugins and extensions!
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
pabell003
Posts: 6 Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 am
Contact:
Post
by pabell003 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am
yeah it's cool
I'm using this virtuion 3 also...............it's great...........it's a new look for me.
[url=http://www.24hour-emergencydentist.co.uk/]emergency dentistry[/url]
jillhandley
Posts: 36 Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am
Contact:
Post
by jillhandley » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:05 pm
There is a lot of issues I run into constantly... When using joomla many of the features will not work. Other than that it is the best in my book.
Regards,
Jill Handley
Eco-sys,[url=http://www.electroniccigarettesinc.com]Electronic Cigarette[/url] Store
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 695 guests