Google's gossip!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
andr77
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Contact:

Google's gossip!

Post by andr77 »

Hi guys!
What t is the gterst gossip about Google you ever heard?
Did you believe in it at the very start?
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

mukesh2702
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 am
Contact:

Post by mukesh2702 »

I heard that the google is a large search engine which has the highest pages of websites registered to display
[url=http://www.omnientertainment.com]Kansas City Bands[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

mukesh2702 wrote:I heard that the google is a large search engine which has the highest pages of websites registered to display
Any source?
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

myflashstore
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Contact:

Post by myflashstore »

Google has the biggest database in the world, hidden in a bomb proof bunker in the desert somewhere (don't ask where) - I just want some of google's pocket change lol
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't....you're probably right
[url=http://www.myflashstore.net]Sell Beats[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

There are sites claiming that Google is owned by mafia and it is involved in trafficking. I just find that absurd!

unhid
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 am
Location: unhidden
Contact:

Post by unhid »

I think that google will be the top search engine results provider for a long time to come. I also believe that they will continue expanding into other niches.
[url=http://advertisingforums.net/]Advertising Forums[/url] - [url=http://linkexchangeforum.net/]link exchange forum[/url] - [url=http://freeadvertisingforum.net/]free advertising forum[/url] -

franklin2709
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 am
Contact:

Post by franklin2709 »

Google is a large search engine where you can find every thing you need.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]

luxury_homes
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by luxury_homes »

i have also heard that google is owned by a mafia... involve in illegal activities.. but that was all just a gossip a lie... u will find may posts on this on the web
[url=http://www.luxuryhomes.net]Luxury Homes Blog - Real Estate News[/url]

marymarck
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:53 am
Contact:

Post by marymarck »

I heard that google owns all SE's
[url=http://www.rentofficespacechicago.com]Office space Chicago[/url] is at a premium in this thriving business city.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I won't believe in such unless google says it or matt cuts.

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I also read it before and tried searching it over the net. But seems like those topic is unavailable. So I think, it was a wrong information. ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 347 guests