...runking problem if I changed my web page from htm to php?
-
musawa
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 am
- Location: Malaysia
- Contact:
...runking problem if I changed my web page from htm to php?
Is there any runking problem if I changed my web pages from .htm to .php?
-
nichita2008
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 am
- Location: Romania
- Contact:
-
musawa
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 am
- Location: Malaysia
- Contact:
-
nichita2008
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 am
- Location: Romania
- Contact:
He said - if you use redirection from page.html to page.php you must use 301 redirect. This type of redirect said to crawler "this page was permanently moved to a new location". 301 redirect keep about 90% of Page Rank and redirect this PR to new page. In this way, you could keep all your google trust to your website.
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests