Google update in the end of October 2009! lost backlinks!
-
danviettravel
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm
- Location: Hanoi
- Contact:
Google update in the end of October 2009! lost backlinks!
Hi,
I have just found out that Google updated the page rank in the end of October 2009! Did you pay attention to this event?
This update time, my website could not get a a better page rank (stilt 3/10 on the homepage), but it was bad for my site when the sub-page lost the page rank 2/10.
Just after one day of the update, I could see I lost a lot of backlinks. On 30 Oct, I checked and my site had 53 backlinks. But on 31 Oct it had only 19 backlinks!
Can you tell me what is the main problem here?
I think my link partners deleted my link on their sites when they found out my sub-page for the link exchange lost the page rank!
Do you know how I can check my link on their sites to see if it is live or has been removed?
I have just found out that Google updated the page rank in the end of October 2009! Did you pay attention to this event?
This update time, my website could not get a a better page rank (stilt 3/10 on the homepage), but it was bad for my site when the sub-page lost the page rank 2/10.
Just after one day of the update, I could see I lost a lot of backlinks. On 30 Oct, I checked and my site had 53 backlinks. But on 31 Oct it had only 19 backlinks!
Can you tell me what is the main problem here?
I think my link partners deleted my link on their sites when they found out my sub-page for the link exchange lost the page rank!
Do you know how I can check my link on their sites to see if it is live or has been removed?
[url=http://www.danviettravel.com/]Vietnam Tours[/url]
-
Salamanda
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
check your backlinks in yahoo rather than google as they show a much more real account of your backlinks. This way you can see whether others are still linking to you too.
I wouldn't worry too much about lost pagerank anyway, just keep getting those links and you'll get it back in no time.
I wouldn't worry too much about lost pagerank anyway, just keep getting those links and you'll get it back in no time.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]
-
acwebguru
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
- Contact:
Yes, some of my websites have got high pr and some of them have lost. It is an overall good result. It seems that Google has brought some changes in its algo and this is the reason why some of us have noticed that the number of links has reduced.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]
-
shakir
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
luxury_homes
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am
- Contact:
-
MasEDI
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 am
- Contact:
i didnt know too, sam issue with there, it's issued that Google have fault with the PR update, once of my friends blog that not updated again gained PR 4, but the one with updated frequently only get PR 2
. many blogger also confused on it, the last rumour before this Nov update is PR will be unused from Google
What's the next rumour?
What's the next rumour?
<a href="http://masedi.net">BackLink Magic Trick</a>
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
My blog that has not been optimized and link build gained a PR1 but lost backlinks while the other site that I am working on didn't get any PR but gained a few backlinks. I also lost a few backlinks on some of my handled sites. And it is a bit weird. 
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
-
jeff collision
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am
- Contact:
-
solar_power
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google update in the end of October 2009! lost backlinks
Check your backlinks again, maybe it's just a part fo backlinks update.danviettravel wrote:Hi,
I have just found out that Google updated the page rank in the end of October 2009! Did you pay attention to this event?
This update time, my website could not get a a better page rank (stilt 3/10 on the homepage), but it was bad for my site when the sub-page lost the page rank 2/10.
Just after one day of the update, I could see I lost a lot of backlinks. On 30 Oct, I checked and my site had 53 backlinks. But on 31 Oct it had only 19 backlinks!
Can you tell me what is the main problem here?
I think my link partners deleted my link on their sites when they found out my sub-page for the link exchange lost the page rank!
Do you know how I can check my link on their sites to see if it is live or has been removed?
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
foryourlawyer
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm
- Contact:
-
latetiya
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:19 am
- Contact:
-
mikejoel
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm
- Contact:
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 237 guests