Google Fanatic

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
breitlingreplica
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by breitlingreplica »

Google and yahoo both search engines are my favorite. But my first preference is google. I really like google. Its searching speed is more fast than yahoo. I just love to go with google.

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

Google still dominates the web. It's not surprising at all. Google is more than a search engine, it's a marketing tool empire. :)

cumin321
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 pm
Contact:

Post by cumin321 »

Google is far better than all other search engines. I use only Google.
[url=http://www.weapons-universe.com/Brass_Knuckles.shtml]brass knuckles[/url]

acwebguru
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
Contact:

Post by acwebguru »

There is doubt in the fact that Google is the best engine out there but we should not ignore other search engine for example Bing.com which are also offering relevant search result like that of Google.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

And even on so called Yahoo-Bing alliance, Google sounds not so affected. They might still somewhat worried that they immediately build up for their next generation algorithm.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

suzzii
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 am
Contact:

Post by suzzii »

Hi there,

even i love to search anything in Google only. This is because it is far more simple and easy to use.
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now

jeff collision
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 am
Contact:

Post by jeff collision »

Google is simply the best..!

# It provides user-friendly search result
# It has uniqueness in its results
# Its keep on updating its search algorithem

Angelica13
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:23 am
Contact:

Post by Angelica13 »

I also love Google and I find it more accurate than other SE's. Well, if your default browser is yahoo. Change it in Google. :D

hamidhamid1985
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
Contact:

Post by hamidhamid1985 »

I use Google,Yahoo and some metasearch engines.

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

I'm addicted to Google because of their neat result arrangement and their search speed.
Google is the best with lots of great features.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

foryourlawyer
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Contact:

Post by foryourlawyer »

Yes, most of users are using google.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]

dylan55
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:

Post by dylan55 »

Google is the best search engine for me. Because its a worthwhile search engine that I enjoy all the features of it.

Johnnicolos
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 am
Contact:

Post by Johnnicolos »

Google is the best SE
[url=http://allacaireviews.com]Acai Berry Free Trial Scams[/url]
[url=http://all-hosting-reviews.info]Choose Your Web Hosting[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Google better in terms of quality results.

biscayne
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:47 am
Contact:

Post by biscayne »

I like both of them, Google, yahoo and bing, but my first preference goes to google. I really like google. Its searching speed is more fast than yahoo. I just love to go with google.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 176 guests