Best name for a better SEO
-
rachit14nov
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 pm
- Contact:
Best name for a better SEO
I am building a new website but can't decide about the domain name.
This site is about exotic/gold fish breeds and the two possible names so far are:
"exoticfishbreedswiki" or "goldfishbreedswiki" (I already have the "dogbreedswiki" and "catbreedswiki"
This site is about exotic/gold fish breeds and the two possible names so far are:
"exoticfishbreedswiki" or "goldfishbreedswiki" (I already have the "dogbreedswiki" and "catbreedswiki"
[url=http://www.cicarpetcare.com]Naperville Carpet Cleaning[/url]
-
mrandrei
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
thepromoshop
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact:
I suggest to drop the wiki thing off the domain unless you're creating a wiki style site. I looked at your two other sites and they don't seem to be wiki sites so I'd definitely take that off - it would be better for SEO to not have that in the domain name.
[url=http://www.thepromoshop.com/store/sweats/][b]custom logo sweats[/b][/url] | [url=http://www.thepromoshop.com/store/sweatpants/][b]custom logo sweatpants[/b][/url]
-
jijosunny
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
jillhandley
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
What I can say is that if you would only concentrate on goldfish breeds in your content, then the second domain is good enough. But if you are not limited to goldfish breeds and you have to include other breeds of exotic fishes that do not belong to the goldfish species, then you should choose the first domain. Remember, it is advisable for your domain name to reflect your website's contents.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
kevinkarl
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am
- Contact:
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
SnugBear
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:50 am
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
umi.gold
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 am
- Location: India & Singapore
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 166 guests