If you look at http://www.submitexpress.com/cgi-bin/li ... t=&back=-2 you will see that my website has 729 back links.. which is really good for a beginner at this game!! BUT Google stubbornly shows a big ZERO... yet I know its been indexed and if you search in Google under say, 'enablngUK' you get all our website listings...
Is there something wrong??
PETER
Lots of back links but Google ones not shown in Links Search
-
pdk
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:42 am
- Contact:
Lots of back links but Google ones not shown in Links Search
Please see http://www.enablinguk.com for info on UK wide development projects
-
pdk
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:42 am
- Contact:
thanks
Thanks Akash... do you remember me? The site's been up for some time now and has been recently improved - i just find it strange that the result is 0 all the time.
Do you remember I sent you my index page to look at for header tags??
Regards,
PETER
Do you remember I sent you my index page to look at for header tags??
Regards,
PETER
Please see http://www.enablinguk.com for info on UK wide development projects
-
overdriveelectronics
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:39 am
- Contact:
-
pdk
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:42 am
- Contact:
done that!!
I've done all that... I've got some good links from property companies and real estate directories... I find it weird that I am well indexed on Google but it doesn't show on that links pop test.. PETER
_________________
_________________
Please see http://www.enablinguk.com for info on UK wide development projects
-
overdriveelectronics
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:39 am
- Contact:
-
expertgoo
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Lots of back links but Google ones not shown in Links Search
There is something to think about
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 180 guests