How quickly does PR value change for Google
-
groove
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
How quickly does PR value change for Google
Our PR value suddenly dropped after we moved away from our previous SEO company. It occured within a day or two, should I attribute that to their efforts or should I attribute that to any changes we made after we moved our SEO efforts in-house. I would think it takes weeks/months for PR values to change.
[url=http://freetvshowandmovies.com]Free TV Show And Movies[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Changes in PR all depends on the backlinks your site gathered, PR drop is more likely you got backlinks from bad neighbors. If the previous SEO company have reports and you able to see some bad backlinks they've made, maybe you can sue them...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
I guess it is just the time when Google already update it's page rank. Page rank often update every 3 months so I think you should blame your previous SEO company because of their bad services 3 months before the PR update. No offense but many SEO companies are using automated software that can help your site rankings to go on the top but later on it will fall and you will get penalized by Google.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests