Traffic from Google, yahoo..!! old trick..
-
Glow_With_Us
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:10 pm
- Contact:
Traffic is good but is not the end of the story. Conversion is. I haven't seen traffic from social sites turn into conversions.
Glow With Us
Bright Glow Sticks, Brilliant Low Prices.
Bright Glow Sticks, Brilliant Low Prices.
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
tspace
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 am
- Contact:
-
traveler1400
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:04 am
- Contact:
I have to agree with Glow here. If you are marketing something that doesn't match what the topic is about you might get some clicks but nothing of note.Glow_With_Us wrote:Traffic is good but is not the end of the story. Conversion is. I haven't seen traffic from social sites turn into conversions.
I teach self empowerment classes and write several articles. If the audiance does not fit what you are selling you will only get your hopes dashed when you see a bunch of traffic spurt then die.
Write good info, have some good products and keep plugging away.
It will happen.
My site is developing a following nicely. Just hang in there it comes soon enough.
Jase
http://selfempowermentguide.com/
http://selfempowermentguide.com/
-
scottgrace25
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 167 guests