How to increase my PR?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
phalanx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Contact:

How to increase my PR?

Post by phalanx »

Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> have showing total link popularity 76 and outof them 2 are from google . My site is regularly index by google and I have no pr.So can anyone tell me how I will get my site pr more than 0. Plz help me.Tell me the procedure how I will get rank.

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

start acquiring related inbound links to your site via directory submission, forum posting with your signature, social bookmarking, article submission, group posting and social networking.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Yup, dee_el is right start optimizing your site right now.

bluesky
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:55 am
Contact:

Post by bluesky »

PR can get boosted by adding to the number of links having PR to your site but having a high PR site cannot help that much with rankings.

Sonal
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 am
Contact:

Post by Sonal »

I agree with dee_el07! Start doing collect good pr website links.
http://www.finnfirma.no/

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

It simply means the strategies you are doing right now is not effective. Research on how you will do SEO correctly.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

phalanx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Contact:

Thanks

Post by phalanx »

Thanks to all friend for giving your suggestion. Currentlt my site is showing link popularity 180 out of then 2 are from google. am also geting back link from high pr sites. So why not google is giving any rank to me thats confusion.

poddstar
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
Contact:

Post by poddstar »

perhaps your site is still new. if you haven't been given with PR from the last update last April 30 then wait for the next. I'm sure your PR will increase by then if you do some link building.
[url=http://www.carleasingsecret.com]Car Lease[/url]

skysoldier
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Need Help

Post by skysoldier »

phalanx wrote:Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> .
You may change it to Phalanx Info Tech rather than putting the exact url of your site! My suggestion is you must study on-page and off-page optimization.
[url=http://www.smilds.com/ph/]online shopping mall[/url]

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

i will say one way link or link exchange.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I usually do oneway link than reciprocal anyways link exchnage still effective.

seolady
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 pm
Contact:

Links

Post by seolady »

I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2 :D

goodluck!
[url=http://www.homebasedbusinessbooks.com][b]How To Start Your Own Business[/b][/url]

Janna122003
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
Contact:

Post by Janna122003 »

In order to get PR you have to get more links. And once google update your site backlinks expect to see PR on your site.
[b][url=http://www.meaincorporated.com/]Actuator[/url][/b] by MEA Inc.

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Re: Links

Post by AS-9 »

seolady wrote:I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2 :D

goodluck!
PR update for the month of June?
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

HostV
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:29 am
Contact:

Post by HostV »

I think that it is time wasting of coursee to chase for the PR. I think that you need to look how improve your ranking. I believe that is more important factor you have to pay more attention
HostV - VPS Hosting - http://www.hostv.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 138 guests