What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
captainmaamoo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 pm
Contact:

What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site

Post by captainmaamoo »

I want to know if I have a website serving hot wallpapers, free e-cards, and hot jokes....etc

What Anchor text or Title text Should i give for better results in Bookmarking sites as well as exchanging the links for that website

The website I am webmaster of is http://www.maamoo.com

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si

Post by therence »

captainmaamoo wrote:
The website I am webmaster of is http://www.maamoo.com
^ I think you need to add up some flashy banners or put a sample of your template directly from the homepage. You need to attract users specially on the full content or design of your site. It needs some improvements based on my opinion.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

captainmaamoo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 pm
Contact:

What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a site

Post by captainmaamoo »

Thanks for this nice suggestion buddy......

I will also be following the method you told....

But this time I am looking out for some text link.....I mean an Anchor text should be there .....So I want to know about that




Please If you have any suggestions please do tell
Hot Wallpapers, Free E-Cards
http://www.maamoo.com

abhay.sinha22
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am
Contact:

Post by abhay.sinha22 »

you can use a title, containing keywords of your site.
[url=http://www.propertiesthisweek.com]purchase new flat[/url]

chazlawyer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Contact:

Post by chazlawyer »

something like:

Free site wallpapers!

Send free e-cards here!

things like that....
[url=http://www.EmergencyPreparationForum.com]Emergency Preparation Forum[/url]

sam09
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Contact:

Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si

Post by sam09 »

Hi,

If you are going to bookmarking as SEO point of view to get quality backlinks to boost up your ranking, go with your targeted keywords. You aer little bit concern about traffic, use catchy title with your keyword which will attract users to click on your bookmark.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]

james12
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by james12 »

use your target keyword in social bookmarking.
[url=http://www.varologic.com/eBay-Store-Management.aspx]ebay tools[/url]

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

I guess the best title for a site when bookmarking it is something catchy, unique and might caught the attention of the visitors. :)
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

roger_banks
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm
Contact:

Post by roger_banks »

in terms of SEO using ur keywords as anchor text is the best option...it really helps..

can_treasurer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:36 am
Contact:

Re: What Anchor Text Should I give while Bookmarking in a si

Post by can_treasurer »

sam09 wrote:Hi,

If you are going to bookmarking as SEO point of view to get quality backlinks to boost up your ranking, go with your targeted keywords. You aer little bit concern about traffic, use catchy title with your keyword which will attract users to click on your bookmark.
I definitely agree with this.
catchy titles with your keyword attached to it
really works.
[url=http://www.theblingking.co.uk/Bling_chains/gold_plated][color=red]fake gold[/color][/url]

roger_banks
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm
Contact:

Post by roger_banks »

ya..use ur targetted keywords as your anchor text..n make it attractive the title..n catchy
[URL=http://www.loansstore.com/debt-settlement/]Debt Settlement Program
[/URL]

gg1609
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by gg1609 »

you need to use the keywords that you target for SEO. FOr example if you are selling shoes, you could use "cheap new shoes", "red shoes", "designer shoes", etc.

This way when the site that has the anchor text is crawled by Google, they associate the anchor with your site. But DO NOT use the same keyword all the time, vary it - otherwise Google will penalise you and think it is a spammy link.

Good luck.
[url=http://www.lcdtvenclosure.com]LCD enclosures for Outdoor Digital Signage[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 102 guests