Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
flinge
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am
Contact:

Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it take r

Post by flinge »

My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…

Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
[url=http://www.advancedroofingandsheetmetal.com/]Fort Myers Roofing[/url]

garryou
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 am
Contact:

Post by garryou »

i think your website is good
[url=http://www.softugg.com]Classic Cardy[/url]
[url=http://www.selluggsboots.com]Bailey Button[/url]

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Post by khai »

try ping your site

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

There is nothing there to worry about flinge.
You are doing good to be able to rank in the second and third pages in Google for all your keywords.
More grease to your elbow.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I think its really normal. I also encounter it before but for sure it will be back for real.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Google Cache result not show keyword in highlight, it ta

Post by VladTepes »

flinge wrote:My site rank well for all my target keyword but not at 1st page all the target keyword show at 2 or 3 page, one more thing that’s a very strange for me is when I enter a search term in google it show related website along with mine. When I click on CACHE version it show my page indexed, BUT NOT HIGHLIGHTING SEARCH KEYWORD…

Anyone tell me why it happens and how I resolve it. Thanks in advance.
I've checked that site on your signature and everything's just fine and normal. You are worrying for nothing, unless you explain clearly your problem. The keyword highlight on your site's cache is working too.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Why don't you try to ping or build link to your site it will automatically index by search engine.

johnlee04
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by johnlee04 »

I think Google visit in a website is not on time. But you will find your keywords working fine in the SERP.
[url=http://www.laws-of-god.com/law-of-attraction/]11 Forgotten Laws[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 222 guests