Why am I not indexed by Google?!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by TowerSteel »

No backlinks for your site?

pool.master60
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by pool.master60 »

make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites ... your blog has no backlinks that could be a reason your website is not indexed in google

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by animalsmile »

Make blog and create articles for it, use those for link building your site and soon your site will be indexed.
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

jaqes
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:50 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by jaqes »

Just check webmaster tool of your site and try to get some good backlinks and submit you site in search engines...
Old ford cars for sale

ursimrankhanna
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by ursimrankhanna »

Hi,

may be you not working for your site.

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by cecille20 »

Of course you need to optimize it by doing the SEO process! ;)

infoman66

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by infoman66 »

No description, no content, just frameset on the page. I think that is the problem for google crawler...
Make your site without framset...

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by viradian »

If you have a blog, ping your site with a site like Pingler.com every time you post. Add a Technorati Script to have your Blog pinged every time you post.

Of any type of site, a blog usually gets indexed quickly.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

seoforu
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by seoforu »

Submit your site in Digg...Google will follow the url and it would get indexed..so simple! :D
The best website design and Seo services company- Web design Atlanta

gelan
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by gelan »

make some backlinks and try to make backlinks with high pr websites……This can be increased gradually

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by mdamin76 »

Your domain is using .tk extension which is not Search friendly. Check the source code. Just an iframe.

lukestarks
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Why am I not indexed by Google?!

Post by lukestarks »

If Google can't indexed your site that means there is something wrong in your site. Try to check your websites onpage status (Coding, Sitemap, etc). Bookmark your internal pages to help the indexing process.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 99 guests