Which is the best seach engine?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

^ Its that your own definition :D

Well. Google is the no.1 SE nowadays. And I guess they will remain for a long time :)

yallstore
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: brooklyn
Contact:

Post by yallstore »

google used for a maximum, and I feel very good with Google
[url=http://www.yallstore.com]Laptop LCD Screen Replacement | Battery | Keyboard | AC Adapter | Accessories[/url]

solar_power
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by solar_power »

Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

And I really get a lot of good amount of traffic in Google. Next comes Yahoo and the least is Bing or MSN. ;)
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

wildnettechnologies
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wildnettechnologies »

I will give same preference to google & bing because of both of them give accurate results.

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Re: Which is the best seach engine?

Post by madness222 »

tarfari3321 wrote:Google is widely used by webmaster..
Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users.
MSN is likely used by microsoft's users and most schools students.
Well, I think Google is mostly use by many internet users than yahoo...

Regarding to your signature: please remove the double quote to fix it right...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

lissey35
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am
Contact:

Post by lissey35 »

Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.I feel very good with Google.

kevinkarl
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am
Contact:

Post by kevinkarl »

I Prefer the Google is Good Search engine.
[b][url=http://forum.seowebdesignindia.com/web-design-lobby/great-minds-design-rent-my-studio-london-uk-fraud-companies-warning/]Rent My Studio[/url][/b]

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

I also prefer Google. I just use bing for image search.
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

patriklko

Post by patriklko »

I also prefer Google as the Best search engine as my sites gets maximum visitors via Google and then from Yahoo and Msn.

searchmaniac
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 am
Contact:

Post by searchmaniac »

Google is the best so far
I search on http://digg.com | http://surchur.com | http://delicious.com

Take care,
SearchManiac

Alex.M
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Alex.M »

" Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users. "

are you sure? :|
google ftw

medbook
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Contact:

Post by medbook »

Google is still the best.
[url=http://www.medbook.md/]Medbook, Medical & Health Blog[/url]

dirtmaster
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm
Contact:

Post by dirtmaster »

google by far...

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Post by khai »

google NUMBER 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 184 guests