This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
cecille20
Posts: 252 Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:
Post
by cecille20 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 pm
^ Its that your own definition
Well. Google is the no.1 SE nowadays. And I guess they will remain for a long time
yallstore
Posts: 10 Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Location: brooklyn
Contact:
Post
by yallstore » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 pm
google used for a maximum, and I feel very good with Google
[url=http://www.yallstore.com]Laptop LCD Screen Replacement | Battery | Keyboard | AC Adapter | Accessories[/url]
solar_power
Posts: 126 Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
Contact:
Post
by solar_power » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.
[url=http://www.sunwize.com/]Sunwize - Solar Power & Home Solar Panels[/url]
KrazyG
Posts: 272 Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:
Post
by KrazyG » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 pm
And I really get a lot of good amount of traffic in Google. Next comes Yahoo and the least is Bing or MSN.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]
wildnettechnologies
Posts: 94 Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
Contact:
Post
by wildnettechnologies » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 am
I will give same preference to google & bing because of both of them give accurate results.
madness222
Posts: 111 Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:
Post
by madness222 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 am
tarfari3321 wrote: Google is widely used by webmaster..
Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users.
MSN is likely used by microsoft's users and most schools students.
Well, I think Google is mostly use by many internet users than yahoo...
Regarding to your signature: please remove the double quote to fix it right...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]
lissey35
Posts: 5 Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am
Contact:
Post
by lissey35 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 am
Google is widely used for today not only for webmasters but also for internet users and students.I feel very good with Google.
kevinkarl
Posts: 130 Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am
Contact:
Post
by kevinkarl » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 am
I Prefer the Google is Good Search engine.
[b][url=http://forum.seowebdesignindia.com/web-design-lobby/great-minds-design-rent-my-studio-london-uk-fraud-companies-warning/]Rent My Studio[/url][/b]
chauhan
Posts: 93 Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:
Post
by chauhan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 am
I also prefer Google. I just use bing for image search.
Last edited by
chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
patriklko
Post
by patriklko » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 am
I also prefer Google as the Best search engine as my sites gets maximum visitors via Google and then from Yahoo and Msn.
searchmaniac
Posts: 10 Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 am
Contact:
Post
by searchmaniac » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am
Google is the best so far
I search on http://digg.com | http://surchur.com | http://delicious.com
Take care,
SearchManiac
Alex.M
Posts: 30 Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Contact:
Post
by Alex.M » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 am
" Yahoo in other words, used by most internet users. "
are you sure?
google ftw
medbook
Posts: 127 Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Contact:
Post
by medbook » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am
Google is still the best.
[url=http://www.medbook.md/]Medbook, Medical & Health Blog[/url]
dirtmaster
Posts: 9 Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm
Contact:
Post
by dirtmaster » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm
google by far...
khai
Posts: 111 Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:
Post
by khai » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 am
google NUMBER 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 196 guests