Google REal Time Search

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Google REal Time Search

Post by VladTepes »

Anyone noticed it already? If not check this out and look for :

Latest results for Google REal time search - Pause


http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&o ... ime+search


Google review about Googl Real Time Search..

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... e-web.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

popo256
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by popo256 »

Looks interesting. Thank you for keeping us updated.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam - Please only post one URL per post- ADMIN]

madness222
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
Contact:

Post by madness222 »

I also notice that, And I guess they want to challenge Bing for that...
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]

Lingua21
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 am
Location: Newark on Trent UK
Contact:

Post by Lingua21 »

If you are looking for products and services then these results just get in the way. There should be an option to switch these boxes off.

I hear that they are also bringing out a new translation tool for mobiles. That should be interesting.
[url=http://www.lingua21.com]Italian translation[/url]

customtshirts
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by customtshirts »

Its very interesting. I didn't notice it before. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

royalroofing
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
Contact:

Post by royalroofing »

I dont know if this is kinda dumb but what is Google Real Time Search?
Well even if you guys dont answer my question, I will still get it the next time I visit google.com.
Thanks for telling me of Google Real Time Search.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]

Alex.M
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Alex.M »

i did not heard about it :D
i`l read when i`l have time

chauhan
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by chauhan »

I also think that Google's real time search is Google's answer to Microsoft's Bing.
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 154 guests