Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others..?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
rohnsmith
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 am
Contact:

Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others..?

Post by rohnsmith »

Hi to all

I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?
[url=http://www.easydisplay.com.cn] Banner Stands [/url]
[url=http://www.easydisplay.com.cn] Retractable Banner Stand [/url]

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

I actually can't find much updated and accurate keyword research tool than Google's. I would like to know too if there's other better than it...
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Google keyword tool is pretty much accurate. I'm satisfied with its keyword suggestions. No other keyword tools can give much better and comprehensive info out there.

joesmith
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by joesmith »

It's much more better than the other keyword tools. So its better to Google tool rather than using other tools.
[url=http://www.zscart.com]Ecommerce Solutions[/url]

doomcashdown
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
Contact:

Post by doomcashdown »

Google AdWords Tool External is probably using search statistics on Google search engine alone. Other keyword tools are considering all search engines, so it's quite hard to decide which tool is the most accurate. The best thing to do is to make a comparison between some keyword tools and find which keywords are really competitive and received high search volumes based on a crude average.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

how many tools you are using?I suggest to use 3-5 tools to make sure of the results...

rypher21
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
Location: Asia
Contact:

Post by rypher21 »

its results are accurate, better than any keyword tools

khai
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Post by khai »

adword better than any keyword tool--> because the statistics come directly from google

lvhardmoney
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm
Contact:

Post by lvhardmoney »

Google Adword Keyword Tool is accurate since Google captures most of the search engine users worldwide.
[url=http://www.lvhardmoney.com]Hard Money Lenders Directory[/url]

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

For me its the best free keyword tool that is accurate. The results here are based on users query they gathered.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

computerstar
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others.

Post by computerstar »

[quote="rohnsmith"]Hi to all

I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?[/quote]
yes it is right.
SEO for
http://www.computerstar.ca/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 763 guests