Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
-
mikehudson
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm
- Contact:
Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Since this afternoon I've been getting Google Caffeine results. I'm in Atlanta,GA. In the past, caffeine results would last only for a few searches but never this long. Could it be that the great caffeine is finally here? I'll let you guys know if I'm still seeing the results after 1 full day.
Since this afternoon I've been getting Google Caffeine results. I'm in Atlanta,GA. In the past, caffeine results would last only for a few searches but never this long. Could it be that the great caffeine is finally here? I'll let you guys know if I'm still seeing the results after 1 full day.
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
It is still not in general use but maybe some portion of it is in testing in random data centers. Maybe it's release was hold as Bing and Yahoo's collaboration doesn't affect much on serp market, Google still holds strong on top.. Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
-
Sunnyalo
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
Well, SERoundTable do confirmed that Google Caffeine has been rolled out last April 1. I don't know the real case though. Anyway, here is the link to the "Breaking News": http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/021957.html
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
-
wuzhong
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
- Contact:
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Not sure about it but I can see a large difference in SERP right after the last PR update. I heard this fluctuation is due to Caffeine effect
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
lbdentist
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 am
- Location: Long Beach, California, USA
- Contact:
-
seoservicesvs
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am
- Contact:
-
bayoisa
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm
- Contact:
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
alocalseo
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm
- Location: Arizona
- Contact:
-
ledlauzis
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.
Visit Jackie Evancho Fansite
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests