Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
mikehudson
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm
Contact:

Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?

Post by mikehudson »

Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Since this afternoon I've been getting Google Caffeine results. I'm in Atlanta,GA. In the past, caffeine results would last only for a few searches but never this long. Could it be that the great caffeine is finally here? I'll let you guys know if I'm still seeing the results after 1 full day.

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

It is still not in general use but maybe some portion of it is in testing in random data centers. Maybe it's release was hold as Bing and Yahoo's collaboration doesn't affect much on serp market, Google still holds strong on top.. Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

Sunnyalo
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Post by Sunnyalo »

Not sure about it but I can see a large difference in SERP right after the last PR update. I heard this fluctuation is due to Caffeine effect.
[url=http://www.suryahomes.com]Trivandrum Real Estate Kerala[/url]

doomcashdown
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
Contact:

Post by doomcashdown »

Well, SERoundTable do confirmed that Google Caffeine has been rolled out last April 1. I don't know the real case though. Anyway, here is the link to the "Breaking News": http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/021957.html
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

seo4hire wrote:I think google has changed its algo.. I've seen a big change in my keyword rankings.
Yeah I also observed it. But seems Google frequently indexed link from relevant forums.

hamidhamid1985
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
Contact:

Post by hamidhamid1985 »

Its not exactly clear that when google wants to publish it as public.
Also i dont think Google caffeine brings new services for users. It just has better algorithms for indexing and ranking results.

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

According to Matt's Blog:...Currently, even power users won’t notice much of a difference at all...
So I have not found the change. Maybe I am NOT a power user. :P

probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Post by probafix »

Not sure about it but I can see a large difference in SERP right after the last PR update. I heard this fluctuation is due to Caffeine effect
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

lbdentist
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 am
Location: Long Beach, California, USA
Contact:

Post by lbdentist »

Can anyone confirm about this?
[url=http://www.approveddentalcare.net]<b>Approved Dental Care Cosmetic Dentistry Long Beach, CA</b>[/url]

seoservicesvs
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am
Contact:

Post by seoservicesvs »

Yes it is still on the process.

bayoisa
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Contact:

Post by bayoisa »

The only changes I see when searching for something on Google is the toolbars and options on the side. I'm pretty sure this is not the caffeine we're all waiting for. LOL!
[url=http://www.newportsterling.com]Sterling Silver Manufacturer[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

Very fast fluctuations on our experience. But we have to double time for our site to stay on top!

alocalseo
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by alocalseo »

It is official Google's caffeine is up and running. Check out the results produced. I have noticed many more pages are now included.

ledlauzis
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?

Post by ledlauzis »

Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 290 guests