Do you like iGoogle?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
probafix
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
Contact:

Do you like iGoogle?

Post by probafix »

I don't like it, i didn't get any good from it.
Beside that, it's too messy.
(maybe they still looking for good way to promote it)

I want Google like before, simple and clean
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Jagbani
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by Jagbani »

I always prefer and like Google. Google is the best search engine in the world..

TowerSteel
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by TowerSteel »

I don't like it also.

web.hostingmadnes
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by web.hostingmadnes »

I like Google because it's secure,fast and updated!

ursimrankhanna
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by ursimrankhanna »

Hi,

not at all.

animalsmile
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by animalsmile »

For personal purposes, if you play around it you sure can get lots of good things like latest updates and more personalized things...
Dog Beds on Sale full selection of pet beds at reasonable prices, free shipping & special discounts.

tcindia123
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by tcindia123 »

i dont use it

2010mavrik
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by 2010mavrik »

iGoogle is good.
It is really well, you can manage your google activities through one account.

mintdesignnz
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by mintdesignnz »

Depends on your preference and requirements. iGoogle is useful for me.
Mint Design Website Design and SEO Christchurch - Offers quality web design, logo and graphic design, and SEO services

cfoo
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: In A Gym
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by cfoo »

iGoogle has so much interesting information and news. Not bad.

rypher21
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
Location: Asia
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by rypher21 »

if you put up much of widegets, it would look stuffed up...just use the plain google :) its simple

beargy11
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by beargy11 »

ishie wrote:Got no complaints here. iGoogle functions well. I had no problems with. It's fairly new so expect some more improvements in the future.
I may be asking a dumb question, but is this google for the I-phone? I have an I-phone and use google a lot on it ... I really like it ... I get fast results and the information I want/need

darylnelson
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by darylnelson »

Got no ailments here. iGoogle functions good. I had no troubles with. It's pretty new so require some more advances in the next.

jiuding
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by jiuding »

i like it ,and insist to use it ,because it give me a great help

varshasingh
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 am
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Do you like iGoogle?

Post by varshasingh »

For me Google is the best from other search engine. Even i enjoy i Google too.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 347 guests