My link info has changed what to do?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
myryan928
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:26 pm
Contact:

My link info has changed what to do?

Post by myryan928 »

My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.

thusharaherath
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

My link info has changed what to do?

Post by thusharaherath »

What do you mean by resubmit to those links? Do you mean resubmit to search engines? If you explain your question little bit more, I am sure that you will be able to get a better answer.

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

Its upto u. Either you can leave it and search engine will update when they will visit your site or you can resubmit again. I dont know which process is faster but I think both will work. In case of google, yahoo , msn and major search engine they will update automatically but I guess for smaller search engine or if you have submitted to websites/directories you have to update your information again.

AfricanMango1
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
Contact:

Post by AfricanMango1 »

SEs will update your site soon. If you have removed some URLs from your site (I´m not sure if I´ve understood your post too good) what you should do is implementing a 301 redirect from the removed link to the most relevant URL that still exists. Or to the homepage. That way you´ll transfer the popularity of the old URLs to the new ones.

aconstas1
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Post by aconstas1 »

myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.
[url=http://www.freewowgoldguide.com]Free WoW Gold Guide[/url]

aconstas1
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by aconstas1 »

i forgot to mention that if you have some "dead links" you can also create redirects so that those links aren't worthless.
[url=http://www.freewowgoldguide.com]Free WoW Gold Guide[/url]

allies
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:53 am
Contact:

Post by allies »

hi,

Can you explain your question little bit more. I think u got better answer.
For Accounting outsourcing and Outsourcing SEO visit http://www.ifrstaffing.com

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Post by VladTepes »

aconstas1 wrote:
myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.
i think too...

anchor text relevancy to your site is very important, you got to change them with appropriate words accoding to your site current description...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

dombowkett
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Post by dombowkett »

Yes, you have to resubmit the website URL to get backlinks. http://krends.com

neymarsport
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Post by neymarsport »

A very quick action is building new links, save the time
Chuyên cung cấp giày đá banh chính hãng chất lượng cao,giày đá banh sân cỏ nhân tạo, cod toàn quốc, đổi trả 7 ngày, bảo hành toàn diện.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests