Change in SERP

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Change in SERP

Post by Joseph James »

Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

Post your keyword and your site URL so that we can check what's going on. :arrow:
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Google i unpredictable try to search for more new technique.

impari Ingles
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 am
Contact:

Post by impari Ingles »

Hmm I am kinda new in SEO, what's all this with new SERP change ?
[url=http://www.openenglish.com/]Learn English at Open English[/url]

aciam
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Change in SERP

Post by aciam »

Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

It gets to be a bit frustrating when you think you're sailing along and then, WHAM, Google pulls the rug from under you. and you don't have any choice but to undergo these fluctuations.. :(

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Yup, its a little frustrating but I think we can break that just continue to optimize your site.

ninoniarcos
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Change in SERP

Post by ninoniarcos »

Joseph James wrote:Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks
I don't see any trouble here, but it can motivated you to keep optimize your site :)
[b][url=http://anne-ahira.tuturdocumentaryphotography.com/]ninoniarcos[/url][/b]

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Re: Change in SERP

Post by AS-9 »

aciam wrote:
Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)
It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Joseph James »

AS-9 wrote:Post your keyword and your site URL so that we can check what's going on. :arrow:
My keywords are
free line rental
12 month free line rental
12 months free line rental

site is beforeyoubuy.co.uk used to be on first page. Thanks for your comments guys. Any help would be nice.

aciam
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Change in SERP

Post by aciam »

AS-9 wrote:
aciam wrote:
Joseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive side :)
It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.

I've read it between the lines.. And I know he lost his rankings, but there's still some "gift" left by Google (which are his current PR and backlinks). That's why I told him to look at the positive side
[b][url=http://www.pageonerankings.com.au/]SEO Australia[/url][/b]

Digitoko
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:05 am
Contact:

Post by Digitoko »

You have to try to improve link popularity of your websites with hose keywords you want in top.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I also trying to use other way of link building social media site.

skysoldier
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
Contact:

Post by skysoldier »

Weather you gain backlinks from 7 to 25, are you sure that those backlinks are good one or the best in quality? The quality is what makes your site to be in the SERP.
[url=http://www.smilds.com/ph/]online shopping mall[/url]

indian_seo
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:20 am
Location: INDIA
Contact:

Search engine optimization

Post by indian_seo »

As far as SEO optimization goes, you should make sure that you are not having too high density for your targeted keyword.

Search engines will grant lower rankings if they detect any on-page seo attempt to target one keyword in particular. Moreover, your Page Rank has no relationship with the actual rankings of your website. :oops:
[url=http://seoindia.bsolutions5.com][b]SEO Service India[/b][/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 239 guests