Change in SERP
-
Joseph James
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Change in SERP
Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks
-
AS-9
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
impari Ingles
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 am
- Contact:
-
aciam
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Change in SERP
Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive sideJoseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
ninoniarcos
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Change in SERP
I don't see any trouble here, but it can motivated you to keep optimize your siteJoseph James wrote:Hi all,
My site was listing in the first page of google for my keywords until last pr updates. But now its not! My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong? How can I find out why?
Thaks
[b][url=http://anne-ahira.tuturdocumentaryphotography.com/]ninoniarcos[/url][/b]
-
AS-9
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Change in SERP
It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.aciam wrote:Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive sideJoseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]
-
Joseph James
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
aciam
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Change in SERP
AS-9 wrote:It's his ranking! he lost it as what he have stated.aciam wrote:Relying on your post, I don't see an alarming issue but an improvement on your sites stats. There's nothing to worry about increasing PR and backlinks look at the positive sideJoseph James wrote: My PR has increased to 3 from 2 and backlinks form 7 to 25. I did not change much but I could not find what is wrong?
Thaks
I've read it between the lines.. And I know he lost his rankings, but there's still some "gift" left by Google (which are his current PR and backlinks). That's why I told him to look at the positive side
[b][url=http://www.pageonerankings.com.au/]SEO Australia[/url][/b]
-
Digitoko
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:05 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
skysoldier
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
- Contact:
-
indian_seo
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:20 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
Search engine optimization
As far as SEO optimization goes, you should make sure that you are not having too high density for your targeted keyword.
Search engines will grant lower rankings if they detect any on-page seo attempt to target one keyword in particular. Moreover, your Page Rank has no relationship with the actual rankings of your website.
Search engines will grant lower rankings if they detect any on-page seo attempt to target one keyword in particular. Moreover, your Page Rank has no relationship with the actual rankings of your website.
[url=http://seoindia.bsolutions5.com][b]SEO Service India[/b][/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 245 guests