How long does it take to move up Page Rank in Google?
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
How long does it take to move up Page Rank in Google?
I have my site www.dansmuaythaimma.com and I have my sitemap indexed on Google. I work hard on forum posts, link exchanges, article submissions, and link directories.
I currently have over 3000 back links to my site according to SubmitExpress, with 14 of them being indexed by Google. Oh, and I have a decent amount of relavant content on my site with almost 200 posts currently.
My page rank is a 0. How long will it take for it to go up to 1?
Dan
I currently have over 3000 back links to my site according to SubmitExpress, with 14 of them being indexed by Google. Oh, and I have a decent amount of relavant content on my site with almost 200 posts currently.
My page rank is a 0. How long will it take for it to go up to 1?
Dan
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
all the links i swap with have a PR value. The rest of my backlinks are via forum posts, signatures, etc. and they are on either relavant forums, or ones like this which have a high PR.
I don't expect to be a 10 overnight, but I would like to be able to determine a little progress for all my hard work.
I am seeing more traffic, but a PR increase would be nice too.
I don't expect to be a 10 overnight, but I would like to be able to determine a little progress for all my hard work.
I am seeing more traffic, but a PR increase would be nice too.
-
qtblue
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: Denver
- Contact:
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
-
mwya
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
- Location: my website
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
With all methods you've mention, you should have PR on the next major update. If not, there might be something wrong or lacking in your methods.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
seo.doc
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
- Contact:
-
imrankhalid
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 am
- Contact:
-
Rowena Lee
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm
- Contact:
-
nsagent
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
- Contact:
-
marlena
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests