How long does it take to move up Page Rank in Google?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
DansMuayThaiMMA
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
Contact:

How long does it take to move up Page Rank in Google?

Post by DansMuayThaiMMA »

I have my site www.dansmuaythaimma.com and I have my sitemap indexed on Google. I work hard on forum posts, link exchanges, article submissions, and link directories.

I currently have over 3000 back links to my site according to SubmitExpress, with 14 of them being indexed by Google. Oh, and I have a decent amount of relavant content on my site with almost 200 posts currently.

My page rank is a 0. How long will it take for it to go up to 1?

Dan

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

How long have you been optimizing this site? Keep on posting in relevant forums and blogs. That's the best way to increase your pagerank. Bookmark the pages of your site too.

DansMuayThaiMMA
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
Contact:

Post by DansMuayThaiMMA »

I have pretty much been optimizing the site for the last 60+ days pretty seriously. The first 60 days was mostly building content, although there was some promotion during that time.

What do you mean regarding bookmarking the pages of my site? (i feel like a dweeb asking that one)

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

It's really hard to predict Page rank. Thousands of backlinks also won't guarantee you a PR, unless those links are quality backlinks and have PR value in it.

DansMuayThaiMMA
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
Contact:

Post by DansMuayThaiMMA »

all the links i swap with have a PR value. The rest of my backlinks are via forum posts, signatures, etc. and they are on either relavant forums, or ones like this which have a high PR.

I don't expect to be a 10 overnight, but I would like to be able to determine a little progress for all my hard work.

I am seeing more traffic, but a PR increase would be nice too.

qtblue
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Denver
Contact:

Post by qtblue »

I usually take my sites 2-3 months to get PR 1 or 2 if I am lucky.
www.qtblue.bravediary.com
www.thecebulovers.com
www.larzel.com

DansMuayThaiMMA
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
Contact:

Post by DansMuayThaiMMA »

Thanks for the information.

mwya
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
Location: my website
Contact:

Post by mwya »

google update page rank every three month
last update was on april

the next will be in 1st of july

thanks
[url=http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com]Earn Money At Home[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

With all methods you've mention, you should have PR on the next major update. If not, there might be something wrong or lacking in your methods.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

With all that said...I think your site will be able to acquire pr on the next Google Update..just continue your link building method in order to make sure to get that green bar on your site..
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

imrankhalid
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 am
Contact:

Post by imrankhalid »

you'll Surely have pr in this update and it'll happen in July so don't be worry ... and you said you have 3000 links from different Sites its mean you'r Gonna have at least pr3 for your site or above ... So just take it Easy
[url=http://www.freeresumeexamples.org/]Free Resume Examples[/url]

Rowena Lee
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Rowena Lee »

I think you need backlinks from high PR sites.
[b][i]Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ![/i][/b]
the designer of [b][url=http://www.t3signdesign.com]custom banners and signs[/url][/b] and [b][url=http://www.iceboxathlete.com]speed training[/url][/b] society

nsagent
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
Contact:

Post by nsagent »

The toolbar PR is updated every quarter and the more dofollow backlinks you have from high PR sites the better for your PR.
A great resource for [url=http://halifaxrealestatebroker.com]Halifax Real Estate[/url] information.

marlena
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am
Contact:

Post by marlena »

Here is PR update history

2008.12.31
2009.04.01
2009.05.27
[url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/]Buy Sildenafil[/url] and [url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/brand-[banned_word].htm]tadalafil online[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 205 guests