The PR update has started

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
DansMuayThaiMMA
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
Contact:

Post by DansMuayThaiMMA »

how often do they update?

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

DansMuayThaiMMA wrote:how often do they update?
I also would like to know how often Google updates PR. Their PR update is erratic these days...

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Re: The PR update has started

Post by amortization »

directfuture wrote:The PR update has started

I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.

I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
I'm just curious, how often does Google make PR changes now?

amortization
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Contact:

Post by amortization »

x3mario wrote:I've checked my site but the only thing change is the backlinks. It's increasing.
Remarkable. What did you do to get automatic backlinks????

USB Memory Sticks
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by USB Memory Sticks »

As the Google Page Rank bar is not available in their chrome browser, is PR as important now? I wonder :roll:
[url=http://www.usbmemorysticks.co.uk/]usb memory sticks[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 111 guests