The PR update has started
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
Re: The PR update has started
I'm just curious, how often does Google make PR changes now?directfuture wrote:The PR update has started
I noticed that one of our internal pages is now showing a PR of 3 from its original 0 this morning.
I have also noticed that our PR is fluctuating in the Google data centres
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
-
USB Memory Sticks
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests