I have used flash intro in my site http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk What might be the impact of it in SEO?
Please comment
Flash and SEO
-
Joseph James
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
peterko
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
- Contact:
SEO freindly sites
As far as I know search engines like the sites with great deal of content, and they have to be as simple as possible. I have nothing wrong with the flash, but it makes the site less readable. I guess, it might be not a problem for Google to read it, but what about the other search engines? You shouldn't skip them, cause they might also bring you some targetted visitors. IMO
Have a great day
Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women
Supreme Clothing for men and women
-
meanmachine29
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
- Location: Coventry
- Contact:
Re: RE: Flash and SEO
Thats just not true.maneetpuri wrote:Yeah now Googlebots can easily read flash files and can extract the text inside the Flash file.
But try not to build the complete website in flash, because Googlebots can read text files much better that flash files.
Cheers!
Google bots do not read flash!. they can pick out the text, you can place alt tag with a code for google, but it cant read flash!. This is not a sales pitch, just check my site, I do a gradual build from Html sites to Flash. I can tell you the pros and cons, and write code that google can read in flash. but GOOGLE BOTS CAN NOT READ FLASH!
[url=http://www.onecoventry.co.uk/]Web design[/url]
-
meanmachine29
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
- Location: Coventry
- Contact:
Re: Flash and SEO
All I will say is, your flash intro is to basic and has errors, so will not even be indexed by google. Your site however is fairly good a few tweeks here and there and your should reach a pr of 3.Aneeta wrote:I have used flash intro in my site http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk What might be the impact of it in SEO?
Please comment
you need to either, oops nearly gave the game away!! pm ME FOR DETAILS.
[url=http://www.onecoventry.co.uk/]Web design[/url]
-
shruchi nagar
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 709 guests