Paid ad will increase pr?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Unionbros

Paid ad will increase pr?

Post by Unionbros »

I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?

John Smith
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:06 am
Location: Oldham Lancs
Contact:

Post by John Smith »

submit wrote:There is no relation with sponsored ads and natural listings according to search engines themselves. Who is to say if they are lying or not! Some people claim that right after the purchase Google Adwords they see their rankings get better in Google, but personally I think it is just coincidence.
I have adwords up on site. On www.SpanishEstateAgents.com I am top 3 in most search engines, but google whos adds I have up, I am no where.?

Yet www.Whats-on-inLondon.com I have been front page on Google, and top two on most other sites.

So I do not think adwords makes any difference.
www.Property-In-Italy-For-Sale.com

etech-racheal
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Paid ad will increase pr?

Post by etech-racheal »

Unionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
Some sites get benefits from paid ads, but to improve PR you must concentrate on your site.

If your keywords are proper, content is updated then your site gets more traffic & it will help in high ranking.
[color=Black][url=http://www.teamgrowth.net]Team Growth[/url][/color]

mdev

Post by mdev »

If you ask me:

The more qualitative backlinks you have the higher your Google Page Rank. The higher you're Google Page Rank the higher your Search Engine Ranking for certain keywords.

ben_at_run
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:37 am
Contact:

Post by ben_at_run »

If you have traffic and quality backlinks then ad can helps to got higher pr
[url=http://www.free-resume-examples.org/cashier-resume.html]Cashier Resume[/url]

wereviewwebsites
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Contact:

Post by wereviewwebsites »

Quality backlink may helps to increase your pr as well ranking.
[url=http://www.wereviewwebsites.com]We Review Websites[/url]

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Re: Paid ad will increase pr?

Post by YooHee »

Unionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
i think, it can... because, their paid ads are one way links to their site.... so it may increase PR :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

atyam
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by atyam »

when you join adwords program and promote your website it will help you on PR becasue google mean it is a back link
http://www.fkrny.com

jessy100
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:33 am
Contact:

re

Post by jessy100 »

Thanks for your discussion.... :D
very useful...

http://www.schoolofseointernational.com

foodsnark
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
Contact:

Post by foodsnark »

No , Increase pr.

U must build backlink.

destlecare2
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 am
Contact:

online pychic

Post by destlecare2 »

thanks
[url="http://www.destle.com"]online psychic chat[/url]

markjones123
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Contact:

Post by markjones123 »

As long you can get back links to it, its possible to get higher ranks..

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Paid ads can increase your PR, but that solely depends on the quality of links. I wouldn't recommend it. The best way to build quality backlinks can be done manually and for free.

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

Google will penalize those sites with links trading.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 728 guests