Pr update today (july-3-2009)

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
alihanaz6
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 am
Contact:

Pr update today (july-3-2009)

Post by alihanaz6 »

Oh my god its Google is Really up to something , Just check your pr and you'll see some changes , now google is updating pr after every link update ? i just check some of my blogs and they get pr + Back links too, its 4th pr update in 3 months ??? whats going on guys ?
[url=http://www.californiacastle.com/birthday-party.html]Birthday Party Ideas[/url]

therence
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Contact:

Post by therence »

There's no changes on my sites PR and my blog as of this moment. I just noticed an update last week. It decreases, it downs from PR3 to PR2. I think this is just a Google dance or something.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

ChiefLee
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am
Location: Lawrence KS
Contact:

Post by ChiefLee »

I'll keep a watch. They certainly have made a couple algorithm changes lately. I've had two of my top phrases drop significantly in the SERPs. Though overall my SERPs are improving, and driving more organic traffic. So it's a little hard to complain.

Thanks for the heads up.

nsagent
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
Contact:

Post by nsagent »

Mine updated on the 1st of July.
A great resource for [url=http://halifaxrealestatebroker.com]Halifax Real Estate[/url] information.

foodsnark
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
Contact:

Post by foodsnark »

Yes. Next update 14 july or revolution day.

foodsnark
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
Contact:

Post by foodsnark »

Yes. Next update 14 july or revolution day.

shakir
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Post by shakir »

I found updated back links not PR.. but June last updated PR.. so Google took more than one week to finish PR in all data centers. ..
[url=http://www.hostingthebest.com/review.asp?id=2]hostgator review[/url]

t-wins
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Pr update today (july-3-2009)

Post by t-wins »

PR changes constantly across the board. Links appear and disappear all the time, so the PR is very dynamic. No surprise when you see your PR changes.
[url=http://forum.minneapolisfinder.com]Minneapolis Forums[/url]

[url=http://www.kickassseo.com]Minneapolis SEO Service[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Just checked my sites. Their pagerank remains the same. Google is updating PR more often these days which is a bit odd.

alex247
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm
Contact:

Post by alex247 »

I found an increase in considerable amount of back link count. My PR is same.
[url=http://www.247nywebdesign.com]Brooklyn Web Development[/url]

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

I think they are not yet finished on the last update that's why some of us are still getting some changes on that green bar.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Post by mdamin76 »

They started with major update on May, and followed-up with some minor updates.

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

yah!Its a very fast PR update. BTW, I got not so good results on my blog but great in my site.

PolarWebDesign
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am
Contact:

Post by PolarWebDesign »

ChiefLee, I like your reply. You are right. Why would you complain if the number of your visitors went up. It happened to me some time ago. My PR went from 4 to 3, but the number of visitors increased.

This is what I learned from it:
I should all focus on what is really important - sales a number of visitors. If that is OK, PR or SERP on one word is not important.

I am never worried of google's updates and you shouldn't be either unless you use tactics that might not be allowed to do.
Professional [url=http://www.polardesign.com/]flash design[/url] that helps you sell more.

wereviewwebsites
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
Contact:

Post by wereviewwebsites »

Finally My two blog got a pr.
[url=http://www.wereviewwebsites.com]We Review Websites[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 159 guests