Pr update today (july-3-2009)
-
alihanaz6
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 am
- Contact:
Pr update today (july-3-2009)
Oh my god its Google is Really up to something , Just check your pr and you'll see some changes , now google is updating pr after every link update ? i just check some of my blogs and they get pr + Back links too, its 4th pr update in 3 months ??? whats going on guys ?
[url=http://www.californiacastle.com/birthday-party.html]Birthday Party Ideas[/url]
-
therence
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm
- Location: Jacksonville Florida
- Contact:
There's no changes on my sites PR and my blog as of this moment. I just noticed an update last week. It decreases, it downs from PR3 to PR2. I think this is just a Google dance or something.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!
-
ChiefLee
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am
- Location: Lawrence KS
- Contact:
-
nsagent
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
- Contact:
-
foodsnark
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
- Contact:
-
foodsnark
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
- Contact:
-
shakir
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
- Contact:
-
t-wins
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Contact:
Re: Pr update today (july-3-2009)
PR changes constantly across the board. Links appear and disappear all the time, so the PR is very dynamic. No surprise when you see your PR changes.
[url=http://forum.minneapolisfinder.com]Minneapolis Forums[/url]
[url=http://www.kickassseo.com]Minneapolis SEO Service[/url]
[url=http://www.kickassseo.com]Minneapolis SEO Service[/url]
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
alex247
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
Dave011
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
- Contact:
-
PolarWebDesign
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am
- Contact:
ChiefLee, I like your reply. You are right. Why would you complain if the number of your visitors went up. It happened to me some time ago. My PR went from 4 to 3, but the number of visitors increased.
This is what I learned from it:
I should all focus on what is really important - sales a number of visitors. If that is OK, PR or SERP on one word is not important.
I am never worried of google's updates and you shouldn't be either unless you use tactics that might not be allowed to do.
This is what I learned from it:
I should all focus on what is really important - sales a number of visitors. If that is OK, PR or SERP on one word is not important.
I am never worried of google's updates and you shouldn't be either unless you use tactics that might not be allowed to do.
Professional [url=http://www.polardesign.com/]flash design[/url] that helps you sell more.
-
wereviewwebsites
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 165 guests