Google Sitelinks
-
SEOGuruNYC
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Google Sitelinks
Hello, I was wondering if anyone noticed a recent change to the Google Sitelinks within the last couple of days.
I have been watching few sites and just noticed that one lost its sitelinks and the other one the lsome inks were dropped.
Also the other thing I noticed it when you search for the same word few times in Google, something the results changes after the first two.
I thought this was a strange behaviour.
I have been watching few sites and just noticed that one lost its sitelinks and the other one the lsome inks were dropped.
Also the other thing I noticed it when you search for the same word few times in Google, something the results changes after the first two.
I thought this was a strange behaviour.
[url=http://www.verragio.com/Engagement-Rings]Engagement Rings[/url] by leading engagement ring designer Verragio
-
cirquelodge
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 am
- Contact:
-
jgalty
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
- Contact:
-
seosean
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm
- Contact:
I've also noticed there have been some changes in the Google algo but for site links I've noticed that more sites seem to be having them but only when you search for specific keywords do those site links show up.
I provide SEO Services - check me out!
-
viradian
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
I have not noticed a back link change in the last few days...also, the reason you've seen changes in google results is because you are accessing different data centers. There are a lot of data centers and they all have similar results, but they are not all exactly the same. It would account for sites changing positions when you hit refresh.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Google have been changing, testing and implementing many changes in their algorithm. I don't think they are dropping some keywords, they were just due to algo changes, just like they are not making any changes in their ranking & quality guidelines. In times like these and always, all we can do is to keep our sites cached and indexed by SE bots.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
SEOGuruNYC
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: Google Sitelinks
Google is doing some changes for sure and I think they are testing a new algoritim because the results, at least in my region changing by the hours then they go back to normal.
I thought maybe someone heard something about this, nothing on the news or blogs about it.
I thought maybe someone heard something about this, nothing on the news or blogs about it.
[url=http://www.verragio.com/Engagement-Rings]Engagement Rings[/url] by leading engagement ring designer Verragio
-
mcl1989
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 am
- Contact:
-
myndconsulting
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 9:43 am
- Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
- Contact:
-
online-internet-dating-se
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm
- Contact:
yeah we agree. Google is testing...VladTepes wrote:Google have been changing, testing and implementing many changes in their algorithm. I don't think they are dropping some keywords, they were just due to algo changes, just like they are not making any changes in their ranking & quality guidelines. In times like these and always, all we can do is to keep our sites cached and indexed by SE bots.
[url=http://www.online-internet-dating-services.com/]Online Internet Dating Services[/url]
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 323 guests