Images not showing in Google
-
groove
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
Images not showing in Google
Hi everyone
I have recently put a website online. It has been on for about 2/3 weeks. Google picks it up reasonably well in a search and I have submitted a sitemap. So far I haven't let anyone know this website exists as i wanted to get the functionality up to scratch first. I am currently working offline on the design to make it look lovely. Once I have done that I will advertise it, however at the moment I dont see the point as Google doesn't seem to be picking up on my pictures. The website is a photography site where you can order a photo from my collection. I have tried very hard to make the images seen but think I must be missing something. Can anyone help at all? Do I just need to wait a long time??? PhotoLibraryAbout.html Please remember to excuse the temp design!
Many thanks and hope to hear from somebody soon
I have recently put a website online. It has been on for about 2/3 weeks. Google picks it up reasonably well in a search and I have submitted a sitemap. So far I haven't let anyone know this website exists as i wanted to get the functionality up to scratch first. I am currently working offline on the design to make it look lovely. Once I have done that I will advertise it, however at the moment I dont see the point as Google doesn't seem to be picking up on my pictures. The website is a photography site where you can order a photo from my collection. I have tried very hard to make the images seen but think I must be missing something. Can anyone help at all? Do I just need to wait a long time??? PhotoLibraryAbout.html Please remember to excuse the temp design!
Many thanks and hope to hear from somebody soon
[url=http://freetvshowandmovies.com]Free TV Show And Movies[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
franky123
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 am
- Contact:
Hi friend
Google take time to crawl images of new sites. You should use "alt" tag in image coding as well as using 450x450 pix size will be better. Besides it, submit your sites in social bookmarking sites such as digg, stumbleupon, mixx etc. will help you.
-
wildnettechnologies
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
- Contact:
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
First of all, the page that contains the images should be static so that Google can index the page that contains your images. Then you should put alt="" attribute to your images because Google cannot read pure images, but with the alt attribute, Google will recognize it as the name of the image. Another thing is that if you mount your images in a flash application, Google might not likely index it.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
Autsch
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:01 pm
- Contact:
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Images not showing in Google
Google images work properly in firefox...try this.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 253 guests