Trying to get started with the basics of SEO
-
nenene
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm
- Contact:
Trying to get started with the basics of SEO
Put every header in <H1> and put any subheaders in <H2>
Wrapped all my text bodies in <p>
Added alt and title to all my images
Added title to all my ul, li, a, ol, and H1, H2
Tried to put as much raw HTML in as possible
Got a sitemap.xml and submitted it to google
What are the other basics that I can go about helping with Google?
What else can I do now to help improve my website? Any websites I can use or services that help? I use ScrubTheWeb.com which analyzes my HTML and meta tags and shows me my page rank.
Wrapped all my text bodies in <p>
Added alt and title to all my images
Added title to all my ul, li, a, ol, and H1, H2
Tried to put as much raw HTML in as possible
Got a sitemap.xml and submitted it to google
What are the other basics that I can go about helping with Google?
What else can I do now to help improve my website? Any websites I can use or services that help? I use ScrubTheWeb.com which analyzes my HTML and meta tags and shows me my page rank.
-
doomcashdown
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am
- Contact:
Re: Trying to get started with the basics of SEO
If you want to know every bit of the SEO basics, then you can go to the Official Google Webmaster Central Blog for their Google's Starter SEO Guide. Here is the link: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... guide.htmlnenene wrote:Put every header in <H1> and put any subheaders in <H2>
Wrapped all my text bodies in <p>
Added alt and title to all my images
Added title to all my ul, li, a, ol, and H1, H2
Tried to put as much raw HTML in as possible
Got a sitemap.xml and submitted it to google
What are the other basics that I can go about helping with Google?
What else can I do now to help improve my website? Any websites I can use or services that help? I use ScrubTheWeb.com which analyzes my HTML and meta tags and shows me my page rank.
[b][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/doomcashdown]Gary Blaze - Google Profile[/url][/b]
-
kevinkarl
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am
- Contact:
Re: Trying to get started with the basics of SEO
doomcashdown wrote: If you want to know every bit of the SEO basics, then you can go to the Official Google Webmaster Central Blog for their Google's Starter SEO Guide. Here is the link: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot. ... guide.html
Nice Post. Thanks For Sharing the Links. It's really Useful.
[b][url=http://forum.seowebdesignindia.com/web-design-lobby/great-minds-design-rent-my-studio-london-uk-fraud-companies-warning/]Rent My Studio[/url][/b]
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
-
medbook
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
- Contact:
-
KrazyG
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
- Contact:
-
ramirezhenry55
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 pm
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
dirtmaster
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm
- Contact:
-
khai
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am
- Contact:
-
idolfanforum
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 am
- Contact:
-
financialresources101
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Contact:
I would like to make an addition to this, many business owners are so concerned with increasing their site rank that they do not bother about the content. Writing good content is the key and if the website owner really wants to promote the business online, then he/she must hire a professional to write the stuff.
[url=http://www.financialresources101.com]Financial Resources Blog[/url]
-
wildnettechnologies
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
- Contact:
-
royalroofing
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
- Contact:
-
chauhan
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Trying to get started with the basics of SEO
nenene wrote:Put every header in <H1> and put any subheaders in <H2>
Wrapped all my text bodies in <p>
Added alt and title to all my images
Added title to all my ul, li, a, ol, and H1, H2
Tried to put as much raw HTML in as possible
Got a sitemap.xml and submitted it to google
What are the other basics that I can go about helping with Google?
What else can I do now to help improve my website? Any websites I can use or services that help? I use ScrubTheWeb.com which analyzes my HTML and meta tags and shows me my page rank.
Can I tell you How put signature in forum ?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 727 guests